Tuesday, July 24

vespa love


I have an enduring love for Vespas and had visions of cruising the back roads of Italy on a smooth red number, with a spotted scarf trailing in the breeze and the cares of the world far behind me. Considering I spent half my time in Venice this was perhaps an unrealistic dream.  I only saw one for rent on my travels, and as I'm used to paying a paltry $5/day to rent a scooter in Bali, the €60/day fee put me off. I decided to settle for a Vespa hat pin and a few photos.  But next time...the scarf is ready.


1 comment:

  1. Great work Sally, some nice shots here ;)

    I hope you don't mind me blogging this post - http://vespamore-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/vespa-love-by-sally-may-mills.html

    Salut - Paul (vespamore photography)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...